Wow!!! I have received my first award! Kelley at the Grant Life  awarded  me the



Now the rules for this award are:
1.I must tell 7 things about myself
2. pass this on to 15 other bloggers
So, a little about me...
1.  I am a mother to 4, 3 girls and a boy...ages 22, 19, 10 and 4
2.  I love all crafts, but dream about doing more than I actually get done.
3.  I love to cook, but collect more recipes than I could cook in a lifetime.
4.  I love to sew, but everytime I try I screw up the sewing machine and can't use it again.
5.  I move waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too much, 21 cities in 25 years.
6.  I was born in Maryland to two northern parents and have had a southern accent since I started talking.
7.  I actually have made things I have pinned on Pinterest
And now step two - 15 blogs I love!
4.  1+1+1=1
Stop by and check out these fabulous blogs and give them some love...
And Thanks Again Kelley for showing me a little love for my Santa Tutu Dress Tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.