Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups- Oh my heavens!

This is a scrumptious little dish that I found on Pinterest !



I made too many for my pan so, I had to send some to my daughter!



I used 16 lasagna noodles, cooked
3 cooked and shredded boneless, skinless chicken breasts
A jar of garlic Alfredo sauce
And mozzarella cheese, about 16 ounces ( I love cheese)

To assemble simply lay the noodles flat spread on some Alfredo sauce.  Top with shredded chicken and mozzarella.  Do this sparingly or you won't be able to roll them.  Roll them up and place seam side down in a greased baking dish.  Top with remaining sauce and cheese.  Bake at 350 for 25 minutes to warm.  Serve with some garlic bread and a fresh salad!  I would love to show you the finished product but is vanished almost immediately after hitting the table.

The pin that I originally saw that gave me the idea was at Key Ingredient.com.  So go check out the site and give them some love too!

Cheryl

Linking this up at The Inspiration Exchange  and many other great parties!

1 comment:

  1. They look amazing! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Monday Funday!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.