Some Pinteresting Tips for the day!



1.
Pin It

I love Pinterest!!!  There that is the first step in ending an addiction right?!?  Admit you have a problem. 

As my boards will attest, I have 106 Boards that house 13, 740 pins!  How does that happen!  If I do one thing a day it will take me  almost 38 years to try all those things...  That's not even taking into account the other 5811 items that I have liked, but need to check the sites.  What's a woman to do? 



So I have decided it is time to go through and try some of the pins!


I will share with you each of my boards and try some of the pins!  I hope that we have some fun!


Today I will share my love/hate relationship with GARDENING!!!


I love the idea of feeding fresh fruits and vegetables to my family that I have grown myself, unfortunately my black thumb often gets in the way as it did this year.  I live in the high desert of Nevada, this is a totally different ballgame then the fertile soils of the east coast that I grew up with.  So to beat the hard sand desert, I built this lovely raised garden similar to this one from Super Healthy Kids



I started the seeds in egg cartons like they did over at Little Alexander


And boy did they grow great...UNTIL I moved them outside.  :(










I was able to keep them alive for about four weeks, but they never grew any bigger.  I got a whopping 4 green beans and 6 strawberries off of my plants before my hose got disconnected while I was away and no one realized when they were watering for me that my plants were dying.  Oh well, I still have these awesome boxes that I can try to grow again in later.  Right now with 100+ degree heat I don't think I would survive out there let alone my poor plants. 

Maybe next time I'll have to try one of these!


What are your favorite garden tips to share? 
 

Today I am sharing this over on Creative Monday Blog Hop...These are the rules, join in the fun!
 
1.) Link up your crafty, recipe, diy, fashion, creative writing, photo, family, tutorials, favourite, helpful, make-up, outfit or anything creative,,, post's below...

2.) Link as many posts up as you like....

3.) Please visit a few posts and leave comments....

4.) Would be great if you could grab the Creative Monday button or a text link and place it somewhere on your blog to help spread the word...

Happy Hopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.