What I find Pinteresting today!


I love pinterest.  I can sit at the computer and lose my whole life on this site, it is very sad I know...

But my inner child feels like I am being creative by looking at all the wonderful, creativity in others.

In our part of the country it is almost back to school time.  The kids go back on August 12th. 

So for today's pinspiration a few back to school ideas!!

Back to school lunch ideas at Mommy's Kitchen


Some reading ideas from KC Edventures



First Day of Grade Pics at Nest of Posies

For more great Printables you can check this Here

This great linky party with lots of ideas at Learning 4 Keeps




And this SWEET teacher appreciation idea at Recipes We Love

For more Teacher appreciation ideas you can check out my Teacher Gift Ideas Board



Good luck and let me know how back to school is going in your neck of the woods!

 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.