Olive Garden Recipes

I am absolutely amazed!  Olive Garden shares over 100 of its recipes on their website!!!



What would you try to create today? 

 I love to attempt copycat recipes to save the money instead of going out and while some are successful, some aren't even close.  But these are not copycats, they are from Olive Garden on their website. 
Chicken Gnocchi Veronese

I think this one is going on next weeks Menu!!

There are 13 appetizers like this


Bruschetta Cannelini


 
36 Main Dishes
 
 


Venetian Apricot Chicken



6 Sauces including....

 

Sambucca Chocolate Fudge Sauce

and Pizzas, Desserts, Vegetables, Soups, Side Dishes and Beverages

Go check them out and tell me what your favorite is!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.