Menu Planning Monday - 07/22/13

1.
Pin It

Wow, It has been long while since I posted this topic, but I still do it on a regular basis.  I put the menu on my little board in the kitchen and even my five year old looks at it and asks someone to read it for her.  So here is my plan for this week...
 
 
 
 

 

 


and
 
 
 
 
I'm only listing 5 meals a week because I know my family and life gets in the way!  We eat out way too much!  So some of these may carry over but if for some reason we stick to the plan and need the other two meals, I'll either do one of my old stand bys or checkout something from Pinterest!  There are always plenty of ideas there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.