Delta Gamma is what I Amma

Not really but my daughter is, well really was.  She graduated this spring and is now an Army officer!





But when she was in school I had big plans to make all kinds of stuff for her and her sorority house!  Well best laid plans with me usually fail.  I pinned all kinds of cool stuff on Pinterest, does that count?!?

I want to share this simple little silhouette project that I did make for her so that other sisters can enjoy!


 


I simply painted a piece of scrap wood that I had sanded.  Cut out the letters and anchor out of vinyl with my silhouette. Attached, traced with a fine black sharpie and added a cute bow to give it some dimension.

Hope you enjoy this cute idea.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.