Some Cool things I found while hanging around the Airport!

Killing time on my 3 hour layovers, I have been cruising the web looking for fabulous finds to share.


I absolutely love the style of these adorable playhouses!!  MissPrettyPretty



Whether for boys or girls, these are creative playhouses that fold up and get put away when not in use.



For the little baker, there is the Cupcakery...




Or a place for the pirates to sail into...

Julie even has accessories...




I am thinking Halloween for this one!!




She even sells the patterns if you wanna make a one of a kind gift for your little special someones.  Go on over and check Julie's etsy shop out today.  MissPrettyPretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.