My Christmas Savings Update

In January I set a goal to save $25 a month using my Shopkick app towards Christmas. In January I exceeded that goal and save $35.

In February I saved $40!! So in two months I have saved $75!!!! With nothing coming out of my pocket. This is just taking a few minutes a day to play with my phone and a few minutes a week walking into stores. If you missed out earlier and still wish to get in on this, just sign up here!

I also found another app that I have been playing with that also gives gift cards . I'm gonna try it out and report back in a few. If anyone out there uses either Shopkick or checkpoints meet me in the comments and lets talk about what you like or dislike about each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.