Winter has finally come to Northern Nevada!

Sorry for the absence again, I started the new job and it is about 60 miles away from my house. So, of course, winter decided to arrive this week since I had to start driving... I have been averaging a 1 1/2 to 2 hours a day each way. When I get home, the kids want Mommy time and DH wants wifey time so unfortunately the blog has gotten neglected again. Hopefully I will quickly figure out this new schedule and get back in the saddle soon.



Some ideas for snow days:

Sledding ( duh)

Build a snowman ( check out these cute kits on Pinterest and I even found  one in the Target dollar spot!)

Snow painting -I fill a spray bottle with water and a few drops of food coloring and let the kids paint!

Hot cocoa and baking are always fun ways to occupy the kids when they need to warm up and spend some fun time indoors! ( check out these recipes for homemade marshmallows and monster cookies)

Have fun and enjoy, I know some of my friends back east have been mowing their lawns this week so I may be the only person finally gearing up for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.