I was cruising the internet and came across this awesome deal on Social Spark.
You can create your own recipe book! Save cherished family recipes in a beautiful color cookbook.
What about all the recipes that you have posted to your blog, a wedding gift, there are so many great ideas this could be used for.
Here is what the website says!
02.28.12 Deal Expires
About Family CookBook Project
It’s easy, fun and affordable to create and print your own family cookbook. Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations. With the passing of our loved ones comes the loss of treasured food traditions. Once the recipes are preserved online, they can be shared with other family members by email, individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook.
- Create a full color family cookbook – it’s easy and fun!
- Invite family and friends to enter recipes and stories (you don’t have to do all the work!)
- It’s a family heirloom that will be treasured for generations
- Great for family reunions, wedding gifts and groups
- Works great on PCs, Macs and iPads
- Choose recipe layouts, covers, dividers and more (1000s of combinations)
- Upload your own photos for recipes, covers & dividers, too
- Print to your PC, a local printer like Kinko’s or have our professional team print for you
- Have a Kindle or iPad? You can put your cookbook on that, too!
the fine printPromo Codes Expire 6 Months after Purchase
1 Promo code can be used per Family Cookbook account
Just thought of another cool idea, what about a great gift for a nursery school or kindergarten teacher, take all the recipes for the cool playdoughs, gaks, foams, etc that are floating around the web and pinterest. Put them in a gorgeous color book and present it to them! The possibilities are endless!
Hurry, this offer expires in just 16 days, to get the promo code...You will have 6 months after purchase to create your cookbook, so you could even get a headstart on Christmas!