FREE Pain Relief!!!

First, I just want to say a quick thank you for all the well wishes.  I am having a little signs of promise for quickly finding a new job.  I even got a call back today for an interview ( on a holiday!)  So keep the prayers coming they are working!

On to the free pain relief...



I have not been couponing too much lately, but there some deals that are just to good to pass up!
This week at Walgreens, they have Tylenol Precise Pain Relief (cream and pads) on sale for $5. 
This past Sunday there was a coupon in the Red Plum insert for $5 off one.  That makes it FREE without the hassles of Register Rewards to deal with.  I love the pads for my lower back when I have had a rough day, they ease it right up so I can sleep easily at night.  And you can't beat the price, these normally run between $8-10.  So that is a savings worth shouting about.
Didn't get a Sunday Paper?  You can still get a great deal on these with the $2 Printable Coupon.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.