Plans for the Blog

I started the blog in May and have done very little with it, but one of my goals is to get this blog up and running.  I have played with it alot since the beginning of 2012 and though I still HATE the look, I am working on it and learning as I go...

One of my goals is to start posting regularly, so to accomplish this goal, I am trying to dedicate each day to a specific topic so here is what is to come:

Menu Planning Mondays
Tips and Hints on Tuesdays
Wacky Wednesday (where I will post whatever is on my mind!)
Thoughts for Thursday (In other words, still not sure what will fall on this day either :( )
Frugally Crafty Fridays ( I will share my favorite frugal crafts that I do or like)
Savings Saturdays - things that we do around here to save money
Kids in the Kitchen Sundays

So stay around and watch as we grow!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining my Planet Weidknecht weekend hop! I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.