Savings Saturday -The Coupons App

Before I get started on this Savings Saturday, I have one side note to make about last week’sOld Navy doesn’t love me right now, apparently if you use the app too much, it stops you. 


 I never got any of the really good prizes, but it cut me off…Says check back at a later date, you have gotten all of the available surprises.  So sad, I will start using it again in February and see if anything new  pops up.  If anyone from Old Navy happens to stumble across this post, I miss you!  Send me some Love!

Ok, this is the last app that I am going to share for awhile and get on with some other ways to save money!



As I have alluded to in previous posts, I am the world’s laziest couponer.  I do not like to clip and organize coupons.  When I do clip some out,  I spend more time trying to find them then I  will ever save.  So I found this app, it doesn’t do grocery coupons which is fine, this app gives me on the go coupons to restaurants and other retailers.  Some stores that I shop at regularly, but always seem to not have a coupon to…Kohl’s, Michaels, Ulta,  Best Buy and so many more retailers.  A lot of the local fast foods are there too and they even list the local gas prices so you can find which is cheapest ( though I have not found this to be the most accurate).  So just go into your app market  and install  The Coupons App and stop clipping and carrying.





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Same thing happened with my Old Navy Snap Appy :(. Boo. Anyways, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they will bring us some new goodies for February!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.