Kids in the Craft Room

Since I have featured my youngest daughter in the Kitchen, I figured I would take a second to feature my two older daughters and their crafting.


Jackie (on the left)
 saw this board on Pinterest  and created...





This one to hang her keys on...

I made this necklace and earrings for Jackie for Christmas from this bead kit from Michael's


And I had extra beads, so when Brooke helped me get the clasp finished, because I didn't leave enough length, she liked it and decided to make this one for herself
1.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What talented daughters you have! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in Show Your Stuff Blog Hop; You are invited to come back:

    http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/02/lobster-stuffed-mushrooms-show-your.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like high fives and are always appreciated to let me know you are checking this out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.